Monday, November 15, 2010

25 Random Facts About Me

  1. My favorite color is blue.
  2. I have a twin sister.
  3. I collect blue and white porcelain.
  4. I own 65 pairs of shoes.
  5. I've had grey hairs since I was 25.
  6. I am writing a novel about a hostage situation.
  7. I love all kinds of chocolate.
  8. I didn't become addicted to coffee until I started running regularly.
  9. My favorite Starbucks drink is a tall skim lite-whip mocha.
  10. My fingers and toes get cold easily.
  11. I like to cook.
  12. I've lived in NYC since 1989.
  13. My childhood dog was a cocker spaniel.
  14. At one time or another, I played clarinet, oboe, flute, saxophone and violin.
  15. I love to sing.
  16. My favorite museum is the Metropolitan Museum of Art.
  17. I ran the NYC marathon in 2008.
  18. My first job after college was in Bloomingdale's training program.
  19. I am always trying to lose weight.
  20. I like red lipstick.
  21. I could sleep for days.
  22. I hate to vacuum and to empty the dishwasher.
  23. I watch What Not to Wear whenever I can.
  24. DH and I loved watching Lost together - and we have yet to find a new show to replace it in our hearts.
  25. I can't wait for the new Harry Potter movie.

1 comment:

postzoom said...

We are looking for great blogs and we would love it if you registered yours with us.

PostZoom is a directory of the best blog posts which helps readers find great blog posts and our goal is to help blog owners drive more traffic to their blog.

If you are interested in joining, please check us out!

Thanks,
Eric Castelli
PostZoom